The front of this single-family home sits at the end of a quiet and mature street in Chaguanas (with another street running along the back of the property) and is just one tenth of a mile from the Chaguanas Main Road and 1-1/2 miles from the Churchill Roosevelt Highway. Two gates from the street provide access to the property, one to a pedestrian gate with a small courtyard beyond and the other, to the enclosed twin carport with an electric roll-up gate. There is another pedestrian gate at the back.
The main entrance—via the front patio—opens into the spacious living and dining areas complete with a well-stocked bar. A beautifully designed and appointed chef’s Kitchen awaits you just thru the Dining Room. A separate door links the carport with the Kitchen. A short corridor links the downstairs bedroom (currently being used as a Home/Office), with the Laundry room and a full bath.
A quarter turn stairway leads to the upper floor with a central corridor connecting the three bedrooms and full guest bath with balconies to the front and rear. At the far end of the corridor is a second Home/Office complete with its own small balcony just beyond. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom. This property is fully air-conditioned with feature ceilings throughout. At the opposite end of the corridor (back of the home) a full-width, north-facing balcony offers a magnificent view of the surroundings.
This property is being offered fully furnished as shown.
- Air Conditioned
- Air-conditioned Master Bedroom
- Alarm System
- Built-in Closets
- Close to Retail Shops
- Close to Schools
- Covered Carport
- Electric Garage Door
- Enclosed yard
- Fully Furnished
- Hot Water
- Laundry Room
- Panoramic View
- Porcelain Tiles
- Trims and Mouldings
- Water Storage
- The Inn On Shipyard Park (0.28 mi)64 reviews
- Turk's Seafood Market & Sushi Bar (1.1 mi)155 reviews
- Tastebuds (0.51 mi)44 reviews
- Uncle John's Java House (0.83 mi)11 reviews
- 7-Eleven (0.26 mi)1 reviews
- Dunkin' Donuts (0.26 mi)1 reviews
- Ned's Point Lighthouse (0.69 mi)4 reviews
- Salty the Seahorse (0.27 mi)6 reviews
- Washburn Park (4.68 mi)2 reviews
- 143 Market (1.95 mi)2 reviews
- Fieldstone Farm Market (2.65 mi)6 reviews
- Market Basket (5.84 mi)40 reviews