The Tenant Screening Process
- All applicants must be over the age of 18.
- Each occupant over the age of 18 must complete or be included the application.
- For married couples each person must fill out an application form.
We will request information to verify employment and employment history. All applicants must provide at least two sources of identification including one piece of photo identification.
Previous rental history will be examined and references are required. It takes 5 to 10 business days to verify all the information provided. If an application is denied the applicant(s) will be notified. Tenants income must be 3 times that of the monthly rent.
Any negative reports on an applicant’s background check may result in denial.
Negative reports include:
- Illegal practices–felony or drug charges
- Bankruptcy–poor payment history
Any activity in or around the property that could be considered harmful, illegal or a disturbance to any neighbor’s peaceful enjoyment of their property whether caused by the tenant, a roommate, guests, friends, family members, or pet(s) can and will result in the termination of you tenancy and eviction.